Preparing for the 11 Plus
Unlimited practice tests in all the key areas
Register today for 11 Plus Practice Online for unlimited access to our 11 Plus practice tests until 30 September, 2018. There is a one-off fee of £50. The practice tests are suitable for children preparing for the GL Assessment and/or the CEM 11 Plus.
11 Plus Practice Online provides a safe, advertising-free study environment. With more than 50,000 questions, regular practice can significantly boost your child's chances of success in the 11 Plus. There are separate tests in Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Maths, English and Vocabulary and a Combined Test. There is also the option to practise specific topics.
Many children enjoy studying on their laptop or tablet. The 11 Plus Practice Online interface is user-friendly and reliable. It also provides instant feedback and children can print off a personalised achievement certificate for the tests they attempt. Each test is timed, encouraging children to focus on speed, which is a key factor in the 11 Plus.
- an unlimited number of timed 11 Plus practice tests
- option to practise specific topics - e.g. Percentages (Maths), Nets (NVR), Antonyms (English)
- instant test results, which can be reviewed straight away
- option to create 30-question or 50-question tests
- over 50 topic areas, including 15 Maths topics (Word Problems, Decimals, Shapes, Geometry etc)
- explanations for answers - helpful to both parents and children
- a wide variety of GL Assessment and CEM 11 Plus question types
- develops core skills in English and Maths
- provides reading comprehension practice
- vocabulary booster
- develops the ability to follow written instructions
- develops familiarity with a Virtual Learning Environment
- encourages independent study and learning
- printable test score achievement certificates
Your child's confidence will grow as they see how their scores improve and times come down. Parents can see where their child's performance is strongest and where there is need for further improvement. As there are separate tests in the different skills, and even the option to practise specific topics, your child can focus on the areas needing most practice.
Tests can be reviewed at any time. You can see which questions were attempted and how many were answered correctly. You can see how long it took to complete or partially complete the test. For many questions, there is an explanation of the correct answer, which can also help parents support their child's learning.
The tests are generated randomly every time, so no two practice tests are the same. Log in with a unique Username and Password, which can
both be saved. Your child can then create a new test or continue a saved test by selecting the "TESTS" link.
11 Plus Practice Online is an effective, easy-to-use and flexible way to prepare for the 11 Plus. Your child will find it stimulating, challenging and enjoyable.
- "The tests are brilliant."
- "I just wanted to say thank you again for giving access to these tests, it's a real eye opener as to what the kids really know."
- "We have been very pleased with the tests she has completed so far."
- "The level seems good, the vocab suitably stretching and we like the timing facility with the ability to go back and review progress."
- "I think that it will be a key tool for practising more and more."
- "I have sent payment for renewing 11 plus practice online. Million thanks!"
- "The online tests are really good, really useful."
- "She has been using it regularly and found it very beneficial in her journey in preparing for her 11+ exams."
Sample 11 Plus Practice Online questions
It's quick and easy to register. Register now by entering your child's first name in the text field and clicking on the Buy Now button.
Register for 11 Plus Practice Online for a one-off fee of £50
Pay by PayPal, credit card or debit card. After you have paid, we will contact you by email. By purchasing 11 Plus Practice Online you are accepting our Terms
© Beaconsfield School of English 2017
The copy in this website is copyright © Beaconsfield School of English and is protected under UK and international law.