Preparing for the 11 Plus
Unlimited practice tests in all the key areas
11 Plus Practice Online provides a safe, advertising-free study environment to practise for the 11 Plus. With more than 50,000 questions, regular practice can significantly boost your child's chances of success. There are separate tests in Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Maths, English and Vocabulary and a Combined Test. There is a further option to practise specific topics within each subject.
The 11 Plus Practice Online interface is easy to use and reliable. It provides instant feedback and children can even print achievement certificates for the tests they attempt. All the tests are timed, which encourages the children to focus on speed combined with accuracy.
Register today for 11 Plus Practice Online for unlimited access to our 11 Plus practice tests until 30 September, 2018. The practice tests are suitable for children preparing for the GL Assessment and the CEM 11 Plus.
- an unlimited number of timed 11 Plus practice tests
- option to practise specific topics - e.g. Percentages (Maths), Nts (NVR), Antonyms (English)
- instant test results, which can be reviewed straight away
- generate 30- or 50-question tests at the click of a button
- over 50 topic areas, including 15 Maths topics (Word Problems, Decimals, Shapes, Geometry etc)
- explanations for correct answers - helpful to both parents and children
- a wide range of GL Assessment and CEM 11 Plus question types
- develops core skills in English and Maths
- complements book-based practice and provides a motivating alternative
- vocabulary booster
- provides reading comprehension practice
- develops the ability to follow instructions
- develops familiarity with a Virtual Learning Environment
- encourages independent study and learning
Your child's confidence will grow as they see how their scores improve and times come down. Parents can see where their child's performance is strongest and where there is need for further improvement. As there are separate tests in the different skills, plus the option to practise specific topics, your child can focus on areas needing more practice.
Once submitted, tests can be reviewed instantly. You can see which questions were attempted and how many were answered correctly. You can see how long it took to complete the test. For many questions, there is an explanation of the correct answer, which can also help parents support their child's learning.
New tests are generated randomly every time, so no two practice tests are the same. Children log in with a unique Username and Password, which can
both be saved. Your child can then create a new test, continue a part-completed test, or review a submitted test.
11 Plus Practice Online is a highly effective, easy-to-use and cost-efficient way to prepare for the 11 Plus. Your child will find it stimulating, challenging and enjoyable.
- "The tests are brilliant."
- "We have been very pleased with the tests she has completed so far."
- "The level seems good, the vocab suitably stretching and we like the timing facility with the ability to go back and review progress."
- "I think that it will be a key tool for practising more and more."
- "I have sent payment for renewing 11 plus practice online. Million thanks!"
- "The online tests are really good, really useful."
- "She has been using it regularly and found it very beneficial in her journey in preparing for her 11+ exams."
Sample 11 Plus Practice Online questions
It's quick and easy to register. Just enter your child's first name in the text field below - we will make this the display name. Then click on the Buy Now button.