11 Plus and English
At Beaconsfield School of English we only select teachers of the
highest calibre. We select them for their professional
qualifications, their teaching experience and their personal
English Language teachers
English Language teachers at Beaconsfield School of English have as a minimum qualification an honours degree awarded by a UK university.
Examples of educational qualifications achieved by our English
Language teachers are -
- Bachelor of Arts degree - BA (Hons)
- Master of Arts degree - MA
- MA TESOL - a qualification designed for experienced English Language teaching professionals
English Language teachers at Beaconsfield School of English are
professionally qualified to teach English as a foreign language to international
students. Our English Language teachers have as a minimum qualification a UK National
Qualifications Framework (NQF) Level 5 certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign
Language or in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. Examples of these EFL /
ESOL teaching qualifications are -
- CELTA - the University of Cambridge ESOL's Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
- Trinity College, London CertTESOL - the Trinity Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- INTESOL Level 5 Certificate in TESOL - the INTESOL Worldwide INTESOL Level 5 Certificate in TESOL
- DELTA - the University of Cambridge ESOL's Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. This is an advanced, NQF Level 7 TEFL/TESOL qualification
- Trinity College, London DipTESOL - the Trinity Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. This is an advanced, NQF Level 7 TEFL/TESOL qualification
- MA TESOL
The 11 Plus tutor at Beaconsfield School of
English is Jeremy Bull. He is also the School Principal.
A highly qualified teacher with 30 years teaching experience, Jeremy is highly experienced in teaching both the GL Assessment (NFER) and CEM 11 Plus tests. He is responsible for the 11 Plus course syllabus, which he continually updates to reflect the latest developments in the administration of the 11 Plus in Bucks and Berks.
Jeremy has taught at primary, secondary and tertiary levels and in both the state and private sectors. His academic qualifications include a postgraduate degree and an NQF Level 7 teaching diploma.
Jeremy's teaching experience is reflected in the 11 Plus marks achieved by our students. Beaconsfield School of English students have consistently achieved excellent pass rates in the 11 Plus. In 2016, Jeremy's 11 Plus Summer School students achieved a 100% pass rate in both the Bucks and Berks 11 Plus.
© 2016 Beaconsfield School of English
The copy in this website is copyright © Beaconsfield School of English and is protected under UK and international law.