Prepare for the 11+
Unlimited 11+ practice tests
£30 for access to 30/11/22
11 Plus Practice Online is BSE's advertising-free student portal. Providing access to an unlimited number of practice tests, 11 Plus Practice Online helps pupils aged 9 and 10 to prepare for the 11 Plus. With over 30,000 11 Plus questions, 11 Plus Practice Online can significantly boost your child's preparations for the 11 Plus examination.
Register below for unlimited access to 11 Plus practice tests in Maths, English, Vocabulary, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning until 30 November, 2022.
The practice tests portal is easy to use and provides immediate feedback and explanations for correct answers.
Register for 11 Plus Practice Online
By purchasing 11 Plus Practice Online you are accepting our Terms
After you have registered, we will send you a unique Username and Password, enabling you to access 11+ Practice Online straight away.
Key features of 11 Plus Practice Online
- an unlimited supply of timed 11 Plus practice tests
- practise by subject or by topics (e.g. Geometry, Shape Codes (NVR), Antonyms)
- instant test results, which can be reviewed straight away
- timed 30- or 50-question tests
- 45 topic areas, including 15 Maths topics
- explanations of answers - helpful to both parents and children
- complements book-based practice and provides a motivating alternative
- boosts vocabulary
- reading comprehension practice (cloze procedure)
- develops the ability to follow instructions
- develops familiarity with studying in a VLE
- encourages independent study
Practice Test Subjects and Topics
English: Antonyms, Cloze procedure (gap-fill reading
comprehension), Spelling, Synonyms
Verbal Reasoning: Insert a letter, Find the odd word, Alphabet code, Synonyms, Hidden word in sentence, Find the word, Sums with alphabets, Antonyms, Rearrange to make new word, Complete alphabet series, Complete sentence, Word series code, Complete word pairs, Number series, Form new words, Create word, Pick the word in set, Word relationships, Answer the following
Non-Verbal Reasoning: 3D cube rotation, 3D cube to net, 3D net to cube, Fill in the blank shape (Series), Grids (Matrices), Odd one out, Related shapes, Rotational, Shape codes
Maths: Algebra, Decimals, Fractions, Geometry, Word problems (Logic), Money, Numbers, Percentage, Probability, Ratio, Shapes, Short maths, Statistics, Time, Weights and measures
Your child's confidence will grow as they see how their scores improve and times come down. Parents can see where their child's performance is strongest and where there is need for further improvement. As there are separate tests in the different skills, plus the option to practise specific topics, your child can focus on areas needing more practice.
Once submitted, tests can be reviewed instantly. You can see which questions were attempted and how many were answered correctly. You can see how long it took to complete the test. For many questions, there is an explanation of the correct answer, which can also help parents support their child's learning.
New tests are generated randomly every time, so no two practice tests are
the same. Children log in with a unique Username and Password, which can both be saved.
Your child can then create a new test, continue a part-completed test, or review a
11 Plus Practice Online is an effective, easy-to-use and cost-efficient way to help your child prepare for the 11 Plus. Children find the tests stimulating, challenging and enjoyable.
- "The tests are brilliant."
- "We have been very pleased with the tests she has completed so far."
- "The level seems good, the vocab suitably stretching and we like the timing facility with the ability to go back and review progress."
- "I think that it will be a key tool for practising more and more."
- "I have sent payment for renewing 11+ practice online. Million thanks!"
- "The online tests are really good, really useful."
- "She has been using it regularly and found it very beneficial in her journey in preparing for her 11+ exams."
Beaconsfield School of Education
15 London End, Beaconsfield, HP9 2HN
tel: 01494 899 844
fax: 01494 899 149
© Beaconsfield School of Education 2021. All rights reserved.