11 Plus and English Courses
BSE teachers in Beaconsfield and Bath
At Beaconsfield School of Education we select teachers for their professional
qualifications, their teaching experience, and their personal
The 11 Plus teacher at Beaconsfield School of Education is Jeremy Bull. He is a highly qualified teacher as well as the author of 11 Plus practice books. Jeremy has over 30 years teaching experience. He teaches both the GL- and CEM- style 11 Plus. He is also responsible for the 11 Plus course syllabus, which he continually updates to reflect developments in the 11 Plus tests. A dedicated teacher, his principal aim is to support capable and enthusiastic students to achieve their best in the 11 Plus.
Jeremy Bull has taught at primary, secondary and tertiary levels in both the state and private sectors. His academic qualifications include a postgraduate degree and an NQF Level 7 teaching diploma.
Jeremy's teaching experience is reflected in the 11 Plus results achieved by Beaconsfield School of Education 11 Plus students. His students have consistently achieved excellent pass rates in the 11 Plus. Many students have scored well above qualifying scores for Bucks and Slough Consortium grammar schools.
All of Jeremy's students qualified for a grammar school place in the 2019 Secondary Transfer Tests.
English Language Teachers in Beaconsfield and Bath
English Language teachers at the school have as a minimum qualification an honours degree awarded by a UK university.
Examples of educational qualifications achieved by our English
Language teachers are -
- Bachelor of Arts degree - BA (Hons)
- Master of Arts degree - MA
- MA TESOL - a qualification designed for experienced English Language Teaching professionals
English Language teachers at the school are professionally qualified to teach English as a foreign language to international students. Our English Language teachers have as a minimum qualification a UK National Qualifications Framework (NQF) Level 5 certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language or in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. Examples of these EFL / ESOL teaching qualifications are -
- CELTA - the University of Cambridge ESOL's Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
- Trinity College, London CertTESOL - the Trinity Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- DELTA - the University of Cambridge ESOL's Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. This is an advanced, NQF Level 7 qualification
- Trinity College, London DipTESOL - the Trinity Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. This is an advanced, NQF Level 7 qualification
© Beaconsfield School of Education 2019. All rights reserved.